Home of Storm Chasers Erik and Amanda Burns

Home of Storm Chasers Erik and Amanda Burns
Tornadic Expeditions Storm Chasing Tours

Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Snow For North Texas?!?! Also.. The Debris Show!

Well to just get things started. I am really sick of winter. The GFS has been showing some run to run consistency with throwing another winter weather event into Texas and OK. It is still 5 days out but damn! I am ready to see some moisture return from the gulf and seeing 2,000 + J/kg on the models! I am sure everybody who reads this is just as anxious as I am. Hopefully these are signs of an amazing season to come. I just wish it would get here faster. It is for sure something to keep an eye on. I really hate snow.

Also I would like to mention Shane Adams web show The Debris Show. If you have not caught it yet it airs every Saturday night at 9pm CDT. So join Shane Adams, Bridget Geauhgan, David Reimer and yours truly Erik Burns as we discuss the happening and not so happening topics in the world of chasing and chaser community. It is sure to be a great time. If you have any questions or comments don't be shy please call in and join the discussion! Check it out @ Http://saturdayaftermath.com .

No comments: