Home of Storm Chasers Erik and Amanda Burns

Home of Storm Chasers Erik and Amanda Burns
Tornadic Expeditions Storm Chasing Tours

Friday, April 3, 2009

MesoSearch on ABC Dallas...

As some of you guys know I am one of the chasers for WFAA Channel 8 in Dallas. Craig Curlee another known DFW chaser is now also on board. The both of us will DOMINATE. Last week I went in the station to do an interview with Chief Meteorologist Pete Delkus. The news station and myself agree that we have the best chaser team in North Texas. WFAA is already number 1 in severe weather in North Texas. Hope we have a productive season. . 

It was shown Yesterday at 6pm.. I was going to post but I have been so busy it is not even funny and didn't find out until about 3 hours before it went on.. Hope yall enjoy.

Here is the Link

No comments: