Home of Storm Chasers Erik and Amanda Burns

Home of Storm Chasers Erik and Amanda Burns
Tornadic Expeditions Storm Chasing Tours

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming Soon! The NEW MesoSearch.net

It has been awhile since I have posted on here. Just procrastination I guess. LOL.. Not Good! Well since the last I have posted on here I had a successful tornado intercept less then 5 minutes from my house on June 10th!! I was in Kansas the day before and busted. So strange to have had Supercells in North Texas in the middle of June.

Well we had a website up for a very short time last year it just never got underway. So this fall I am introducing a NEW Website for MesoSearch Storm Chasing. It will contain live streaming when we are in the field, gps tracking, video/photo gallery, and a blog.

So to entertain you and give you a sense of whats to come please enjoy this trailer promoting the new website.

No comments: